writing prompt #6

Writing prompt #6                                 6/22/19

You receive an old letter, dated 1914 but it’s from yourself.


There is something nice about receiving a letter. I was excited when I saw the letter. I carefully ripped it open. As I started reading it I noticed that it was dated 1914. I was curious and felt it was odd. Why was it dated 1914? It must be a mistake as I wasn’t even born yet. It is July 2014 and I just finished grade 9. I continued to read it.


Dear Lucy,                                  1914


    How are you? I have 3 questions for you.

  1. Where do you see yourself when you are 30?

  2. What dream job do you want?

  3. Where do you want to live in the future?


From,

Lucy


When i got to the end I had to reread the name.

I got a letter from myself from 1914 how was this possible?

Well to answer the questions from this letter.


Where do I see myself when I am 30?

-Hopefully still alive

-Possibly Married

-Hopefully a kid

-Definitely a dog and a cat


What is my dream Job?

Right now I have a few

-Librarian because I love reading

-A kennel worker because I love animals

And a Flight Attendant because I love flying


Where do I want to live in the Future?

Currently I live in New York but some ideas I have had.

-Portland, Oregon

-Colorado not sure which city

-Idaho, not sure which city

And Bellingham, Washington


That still doesn’t answer how I got a letter from myself from 1914?

Maybe it was that english assignment we had before the end of school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

photo memories

Briar