writing prompts #8 & 9

              Writing prompts

#8

You see a bright light coming from your room at night.


As I arrived home from the movies I noticed a light from my room.

I thought it was odd because I was pretty sure that I turned off all the lights in my room. 

 When I got to my room no one was there. 

 What happened? How did the lights go on? Did I accidentally leave it on or did someone in my family go in to look for something or put something away and forgot to turn the lights back off?

As I put my pajamas on and got into bed I found a note lying on the floor. I picked it up and read it.

Hey sis,

Hope you don't mind, I borrowed your blue frilly dress by Calvin Klein for a date tonight. Hope the movie was good! See you tomorrow.

Love you!

So that's how the lights were left on!










#9

There's a lot of people laughing around your cubicle, but you don't know why.


Not sure what happened, I must have been super caught up in my work which is pretty boring when you are an insurance agent. 

I just realized that there are a bunch of co-workers hanging out around my cubicle laughing.

What are they laughing about? What did I miss? 

When I looked over I noticed everyone was watching a tic tok video of various people using their cat as a telephone to say "Gupta, mmmm, hmmm, hmmm.  The Queen is coming!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

photo memories

Briar